Sunday, March 1, 2015

Too Young - SOL#2

Hello and welcome to my blog. Even though it is the second day of the challenge I am still nervou-s. I hope to try and make all 31 posts. This is my first time doing the slice of life challenge. If all goes as planned I will emerge a victor after this challenge.


The words are clear, yet they manage to confuse the girl. She drops the papers and stares off into space. Her perfect plans have one gaping problem. She is too young. Too young to follow her dreams. Too young to be respected. Too young to learn what she wishes. Too young to be noticed at all. She stares off into space as her world crumbles away, slowly getting used to the fact that she is too young. The fact that her age throws a wrench into all of her plans. She will always be told that she is too young. As the girl stares off into space everything falls into place. She will wait and plan until her time comes and she is finally of age.




                                     

I got this photo from:
photo credit: <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/65005341@N03/6259143462">Bored</a> via <a href="http://photopin.com">photopin</a> <a href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/">(license)</a>



4 comments:

  1. I really like the way you tell this like you're talking about someone else. I have felt the same way and I think the topic is really great! I also really like the photo! I love your first sentence! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Slice was really good and I like how you changed it and narrated it in 3rd person. I think that this was a really good way to express your feelings about the matter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it sounds really accurate to me. I have the problem of "no you can't your to young" sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a really entertaining and well written Slice, I like how you made us relate to the Slice without actually telling us exactly what was going on at first. Nice Job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog.