Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Out in the Pouring Rain -SOL#5

Down pours the rain. Soaking all the beings out under the cold gray sky. The rain is almost like an army. An army that conquers the world by making all the people wet, miserable, and willing to do anything in order to make the rain stop. Sometimes rain can be bright and cheery and paint rainbows in the sky.  Other times rain makes everyone dreary and sad. Alas today the rain was dreary and sad. The rain fell down from the sky and splashed onto my uplifted face. I looked around me at the other miserable people standing in line to gain access to the Supreme Court. The case isn’t an important one. It is just held in the Supreme Court where many important decisions are made. Even though it is not a guarantee that anyone will gain acceptance people still wait. They wait out in the pouring rain.






3 comments:

  1. I actually love dreary pouring rain

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite part is when you stated "An army that conquers the world". I can imagine rain taking over. I loved it. :)

    -Farah(From ISKL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked all of the different adjectives that you used in your slice. It was very descriptive and you did a nice job setting a mood for the story.
    -Brynn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog.