Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Reflection On The Slice Of Life Challenge - SOL#31

                   Throughout this challenge I have learned many things. I have learned good ways to get over writers block, I have found many diverse ways to write a slice of life, and last but not least I have learned the types of writing that appeal to me. This challenge has been beneficial in many ways. It has helped me practice the craft of writing and learn all about having a blog. One of the best things about the slice of life challenge is how it has helped me become a better writer. This challenge helped me become a better writer because the challenge itself revolves around writing, and the more I practice writing the better I get. Overall I am grateful that I had a chance to participate in the 2015 slice of life challenge.

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog.