Monday, March 23, 2015

My Favorite Quote - SOL#23

              Of all the quotes in the world there is one that stands out to me. "Give me liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry once said on this very day, many years ago. I don't know why I love this quote so much, I just know that this quote is one of the more powerful quotes to me. This quote also reminds me of when I was younger and free of many of the worries that now weigh down on my shoulders. This ancient quote ignites my patriotic spirit and reminds me of many of the issues I am passionate about. I think that the purpose of this quote was to get people all riled up about the cause Patrick Henry was preaching. I think this quote has succeeded in fulfilling that mission and it has succeeded in remaining my favorite quote.










3 comments:

  1. Aw yes, a very famous quote. I have never thought about it though. I like your explanation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool slice. Yes, you do love this quote!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog.