Saturday, March 28, 2015

The Fish That Swim Around - SOL#28

                   My eyes stare down at the murky water. I can barely make out the shape of my toes. My eyes can just make out fish swimming around my feet. The fish look small compared to my feet. The fish are black in color.  They appear to be busy exploring there underwater world.  They flit about the sand and swim between the reeds. The fish appear to be happy, living there lives out swimming and exploring. I wonder how they view me, if they are scared of me. Some of the fish are brave and swim close to my toes. Others stay far away. Either way I appear to be a small distraction from there agendas.



2 comments:

  1. This makes me really wonder where you are, Haden, feet in water with fish? Hm-m, must be another time, right? I wonder if some fish are more shy than others from your description.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When this event took place, I was at sleep away camp.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog.