Monday, March 30, 2015

A Robin's View - SOL#30

           I look around the yard. My eyes are drawn to the tall pine tree in the corner of the yard. I chirp in surprise when I see a flash of black in the tree. My eyes are soon able to make out the shape of a young girl. The girl is sitting on a thin branch. Her hands grip two other branches. The girl has an oval face, blond hair, and bright green eyes. Her face is dotted with small circular freckles. The girl seems completely at ease, despite the fact that she is several dozen feet above ground. Her eyes are focused of the clear blue sky. I imagine that she must have a great view. Soon the girl tires me and I return to the gray birdbath that is full of clear water. I soon fly away into the blue sky.




1 comment:

  1. I like how you wrote from the view of a bird. NIce Slice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog.