Tuesday, March 24, 2015

My Favorite Place - SOL#24

               Of all the places in the world one particular place stands out to me. This place goes by the name The District of Columbia. The District of Columbia stands out to me because for some reason I feel safer there, than in any other city. D.C is also home to many cool museums and historical sights. D.C also is home to The Supreme Court, The White House, and The United States of America's Capitol. When I grow up I dream of becoming a Supreme Court Justice and maybe pursuing a career in politics. The fact that my current ideas for my career will take me to D.C adds even more to this wonderful place. These are some of the reasons why D.C is my favorite place in the world.













2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you have these great dreams for yourself! Go for it, Haden!! I'm excited to go to your favorite place with you next month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see you light up when we get there in May!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog.