Tuesday, March 8, 2016

SOL#8- The Journey of The Dandelion

With a breath of air I am free. No longer bound by the long green chain that even reaches deep underground. I float and I fly, at last free to see the whole world. Wherever the wind goes I go. The wind pushes me up high into the air. I see small streams flowing into rivers. Lush leaves falling down from trees. Soft grass swaying in the wind. Birds fighting over sunflower seeds. I am pushed even higher. So high that I can touch the clouds. The clouds fall beneath me as I go so high that I can see the whole world. The greens and the blues and the whites that all blend together to make our home. I can see the oceans moving in ever-changing patterns. I see the blackness of space reaching over me. Like a blanket that never ends. My journey continues, never stopping. I am a dandelion, and this is my journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog.