Monday, February 23, 2015

The Comets Curse by Dom Testa


              When the comet Bhaktul flies through the earths atmosphere all people over the age of 18 start coming down with a mysterious disease. As the adults of earth die off, Dr. Zimmer makes a plan to save the human race. A plan to send 251 teenagers into space, onboard a ship by the name of the Galahad. When the Galahad crew has reason to believe that an adult has snuck onboard the ship, they must find a way to rid the ship of its unwanted passenger and keep the ships master computer Roc running. Will the ships captain Triana succeed, or will the infected adult sabotage the mission and as a result eliminate the human race?

            
              The Comets Curse is a great book that has a gripping story and interesting characters. Once I started reading The Comets Curse I couldn't put the book down. I loved how Dom Testa switched between the events on the Galahad and when the Galahad was being made. By the end of the book I had grown to know all the characters. The fact that I felt a connection with the characters helped make this book more enjoyable for me. Overall The Comets Curse is a great book that is appropriate for children over the age of 10 who enjoy fantasy and sci-fi.

4.5 out of 5 stars







3 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting, It does not sound like my type of book though. Your review was a little on the boring side, maybe you could add a few more juicy adjectives? But I liked the way you added the star count at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good and intense but also a little bit out there as far as sci-fi goes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog.